For information about our workshops:
- Textures Workshop (flower setups, photograph textures, learn texture post-processing)
- Night photography
- at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery (or Woodlawn Cemetery)
- at Longwood Gardens
- at East Windsor Trolley Museum
- at horeline (Branford) Trolley Museum
- at local parks, beaches and piers, abandoned places, car salvage yards, etc.
- HDR (and Macro) at Holcombe-Jimison Farmstead Museum (with tripods)
- Morovian Tile Factory (with tripods)
- HDR (with tripods) at Grand Central Terminal
- HDR and Architecture inside at Gillette Castle (with tripods)
- HDR and Architecture at the various theaters (Warner, Palace, Bushnell, Landsdowne Theater, Victory, Sterling Opera House, etc.)
- Models and Architecture at the Morovian Tile Factor
- Models at Grand Central Termina
- Photo Hi-Jinx (photo setup) Workshop
- Macro Workshops at various locations
- Classes on using your Camera, Exposure, Manual, HDR photography, etc.
- Classes on post-processing (emphasis on layers and masks)
- Classes on post-processing using plugins in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Classes on post-processing using Lightroom (emphasis on the Library & Develop modules)
- Project Nights -- come and work on a HDR or other photography project. We all have lots of images in our computer, these project nights are designed to get your photographs processed and for you to learn a particular post-processing skill you want to learn.
- One-on-One classes and photo workshops too!
Post a Comment